1.3

Hello Friends,

I am from Jaipur (Rajasthan) I paid 1 lac to net indian glory for Tech support campaign. Before I pay invoice they called me every day thousand times. Then finally I paid full amount. Later on when I got the project i got to know that they are fake and they charged me too much amount for small project.

The same project can be done in market in very cheap price.

They are making fool to people by charging too much amount.

Please mail me (deshana_technology@yahoo.com) if you need that you can create this project by yourself and PLEASE DO NOT PAY TO NET INDIAN GLORY.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Net Indian Glory. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Net Indian Glory to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam. Author liked the most fake. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Net Indian Glory net indian glory technical support call software for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Net Indian Glory?

Comments

Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India #1315924

hi boss i am in kolkata please give your number so i can contact you

Titagarh, West Bengal, India #1199967

Hi Guys

We still prefer contacting us for service with 5-10 LIVE DEMO TESTING CALLS based on Browser POPUP Calls or Windows Activation Calls or any DEMO of our branded applications before PAYING for any service or product of NETINDIANGLORY.COM & therefore you will find the real story why vendors are so much worried about us or our service.This will prove that why these vendors are not willing NETINDIANGLORY.COM to be on business.

Why people like Manoj Kundani and other do not like other to learn about generating inbound calls. We hope it would prove the dignity of Netindianglory either perfect or imperfect.

We hope instead of writing and posting so much, Mr.Manoj should ask people to get some LIVE TESTING calls from NetIndianglory.com before they PAY us.

Only Netindianglory.com offers ALL IN ONE DYNAMIC POPUP SOLUTIONS with real publishers where anyone can drive any type of calls like POPUP, WINDOWS ACTIVATION [PPI], DRIVER CALLS, PRINTER CALLS, ROUTER CALLS, ANTIVIRUS CALLS, LOAN CALLS, PHARMACY CALLS etc.

If anyone can prove our product to be so down that it is sold in the market @ Rs.50,000 then people should contact Mr.Manoj Kundani [Hopefully Most Ethical & Genuine Person] though his reviews says something different.

We challenge openly if any one can prove a better POPUP application with dashboard or a better Landing Portals than our latest series, We will offer a FREE service with 1 year contract which would be...

Though we tried to help him out personally on human ground but he was only interested to abuse our support team whenever he was intoxicated. ONE IMPORTANT THING PLEASE READ MANOJ KUNDANI'S FIRST MESSAGE WHERE HE MENTIONED THAT HE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY SERVICE, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS ETC. COMPANY IS A SCAM, CHEATER, BEGGARS AND MORE. NOW PLEASE READ HIS LAST POST AFTER WE POSTED HIS SKYPE SCREENSHOT [DATE-WISE] WITH A DECLARATION OF RECEIVING CALL.

HIS LAST POST STATED THAT OUR SOLUTIONS ARE NOT WORTH THE MONEY. HE CONTACTED US, WE CREATED BING CAMPAIGN, IT GOT SUSPENDED.

NOW WHICH ONE PEOPLE SHOULD BELIEVE ???????THANK YOU

freedom251.online
Mountain View, California, United States #1128855

I didn't faced all these issues with the company.I visit their office quite often whenever I found issues.

They are not tiger or lion. They always tried to cooperate me or my friend. Why to lie about people who are open always and response to client. I have many friends who deal with them and they never faced like this.

Manoj Ji I just checked ur fb profile and understand that u sell calls and ur market is getting down just because of these kind of companies. Not only net GLORY but all the company who help to generate calls.

Please call me at 98three00 six914three

Indrarup

Any one can call me for a true story.

Manoj Ji please call me if you are real. I just want you to stop selling fake calls in Jaipur as there are lot of complains about your Pvt.

Ltd.Company and moreover I had a free suggestions for you about the solution for which you are complaining.

Mr. Manoj

Don't say this because NET INDIAN GLORY never charges customer for monthly server renewal and they can prove that. Even when POPUP is not working in Delhi due to technical upgradation by Google, they have investigated the issue, found the solution, communicated with all their existing clients and upgrade the thing before Delhi responded.

One Thing Manoj Ji

Bengal think today what India think tomorrow

Please contact us for new update